- Obtaining information that identifies each customer before an account is opened
- Verifying the identity of each customer to a reasonable degree in a timely manner
- Maintaining records of identity verification
- Determining whether a customer appears on any lists of known or suspected terrorist organizations designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Providing each customer with adequate notice, prior to opening an account, that information is being requested to verify identity.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the CIP Manual.